Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Photo Frame using "Christmas Eve Edwin"

Hohoho.. 
This is my fourth Christmas photo frame.



Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Christmas Eve Edwin from Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 by Magnolia.
Dies : Tilda Lace Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Leaf and Swirl Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Notebook Edge Die-namics by My Favorite Things, and Cole's ABCs Dies by Lawn Fawn.
Ink : Distress Ink Pad; gathered twigs, antique linen, walnut stain, burshed corduray, vintage photo, tea dye, black soot, wild honey, aged mahogany, peeled paint, and forest moss.
Misc : lace, and paper flowers.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dian... Your creation is beautiful! Love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation...I think I saw this one at FB ??? Looks very nice. Thanx for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete